Monday, December 28, 2009

New Battlers and uh...stuff?

Ok, I know it's been a while since I've updated so I'm gonna explain myself lol. Lately I've been working on making the story for CF3 ( Chained Freedom 3 ) and getting my own battlers for my characters made. The story hasn't been an issue, it's the battle stances that are giving me problems. I want to make the stances cool looking so all of my characters won't have the over-used Tales of ( Inserts your favorite game here ) battle stances. Now then, I've been making a few of them, but I can't decided it they are what I want them to look like. Well anyways, here, take a look at one of them. This is the leader ( main character ) of Chained Freedom 3, Harii Veil. He's a member of the Seikon Hunting group from CF2, Altima:



Now I know...what the heck right? It's not done. In fact, it's just a Super rough draft. I'm just trying to get his position right. So, you can not pay attention to the colors ( lol ) and the extra skirt looking thing and cape for now. They are just there for effect. Well, that's enough from me for now. I'll add more of them up later today lol.

No comments: